Stakeholder and community engagement is an essential but often overlooked part of successful project management.
Quality feedback from well-placed people outside your business will give you a solid understanding of how your products or projects are perceived. Insights like this can help you tackle issues before they arise. More importantly, taking the time to engage is essential for building strong relationships with the people that have the ability to impact the success of your business.
- Community engagement
- Government relations
- Workshop, forum, event planning
- Stakeholder perception research and mapping
- Social risk identification and management
- Social investment planning
- Community engagement policy planning
- Crisis management